1. The Brooklyn Bridge is the first bridge to be lit at night by electricity.
2. The average temperature of New York City’s pavement on a hot summer day is 150 degrees.3. Only Hong Kong has more skyscapers.
4. New York City has 4,000 street food vendors.
5. Manhattan’s Chinatown is the largest Chinese enclave in the Western Hemisphere.
7. New York has more street performers than any other city in the US.
9. Roughly 50 percent of New York City’s residents over the age of 5 speak a language other than English.
10. New York is the Greatest City on earth!